Terms and Conditions
The Terms & Conditions
- OP regulates the rights and obligations of the participants in the purchase contract concluded at a distance through the internet portal www.monsterking.eu between the seller (Muslcepower Trading Ltd, 2 Pass Street, Oldham, Manchester, OL9 6HZ, UK. Company number: 11071140) and the buyer.
- The rights and obligations of the participants in the purchase contract are governed by the legal regulation of the purchase contract pursuant to the provisions of § 588 et seq. in connection with the provisions of § 612 et seq. Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as "OP").
- Buyer means a natural or legal person registered in the system who has sent an electronic order processed by the www.monsterking.eu system after his own authorization.
- Electronic order means a sent electronic form containing information about the buyer, a list of ordered goods from the e-commerce offer and the price of these goods, processed by the store system or an e-mail sent to the seller's address.
- Muslcepower Trading Ltd, 2 Pass Street, Oldham, Manchester, OL9 6HZ, UK. Company number: 11071140 is not a VAT payer.
- The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the true and complete completion of all data and requisites required by the registration form, including telephone contact and email.
- All received electronic orders are considered a draft contract and are considered binding.
- The purchase contract, on the basis of which the sale of goods by the seller to the buyer is carried out, arises on the basis of a binding order confirmation in the system. The order (or part thereof) confirmed by the seller by e-mail is considered binding for both parties, provided that the conditions agreed at the time of confirmation are not violated and then a relationship between the buyer and the seller arises.
- The essential conditions are considered to be the determination of the buyer, the content of the order (exact specification of the goods and its number), the price for the goods and transport, the method of delivery, the method of payment for the goods.
- The buyer will be regularly informed about the status of the order via email. The buyer can be contacted by telephone by the seller for the purpose of order confirmation.
By confirming the order, the buyer declares that he is older than 18 years!
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order via email without giving a reason within 24 hours of sending. After binding confirmation of the order only if the seller does not meet the agreed delivery conditions, or in agreement with the seller. In the event of cancellation of a confirmed order, the buyer is obliged to compensate the seller for the damage caused by this action. The seller will exercise the right to compensation mainly in the case of purchase of goods "to order", which had to be procured at the request of the buyer or if in connection with the securing of goods has already been incurred demonstrable costs. The cancellation fee can be up to 75% of the total price of the goods.
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof in the following cases:
- in the case of a cash on delivery order, the order could not be confirmed in a binding manner (incorrectly stated telephone number, unavailable, does not respond to e-mails, incorrectly stated contact address, etc.)
- if the buyer has not taken over the goods in the past or otherwise violated the terms and conditions,
- the goods are no longer produced or delivered or the price of the supplier of the goods has changed significantly.
- In the event that any of the above situations occur, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action. If the buyer has paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or address within 15 calendar days.
Withdrawal from the purchase contract
- 1. The buyer has the right in accordance with Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services under a distance or off-premises contract of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter the "Consumer Protection Act") to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 working days of receipt of goods. In case of exercising this right, the buyer is obliged to comply with the conditions and procedure specified in point 2. OP.
- 2. Due to the fact that in the event of withdrawal, the contract is canceled from the beginning, returned or replaced by the supplier to the buyer and the buyer to the supplier all mutually accepted performances. If the buyer decides to withdraw from the contract within the period specified in point 1, he is obliged to comply with the following conditions:
contact the seller with a request to withdraw from the contract with the order number, name and surname, date of purchase and your account number or address for a refund
if the buyer has already received and accepted the goods, he will send them back to our address specified in the contact section under the following conditions:
- the goods must be in the original undamaged packaging (with undamaged protective foil)
- the goods may not be used
- the goods must be undamaged
- the goods must be complete (including gifts, shakers, etc.)
- send together with proof of purchase - delivery note / proforma fa / invoice
- If the conditions specified in point 2 are met, the seller will send the money for the goods by transfer to the buyer's account no later than 14 working days after the physical receipt of the goods.
- The goods must be sent by registered mail and insured, as the seller is not liable for any loss.
- The buyer has no right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with § 7 par. 6 letter e) of the Consumer Protection Act (sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging, which is not suitable for return for health protection or hygienic reasons and whose protective packaging was broken after delivery).
- The cost of returning the goods is borne by the buyer!
- The buyer bears any reduction in the value of the goods, which was caused by its use beyond what is necessary to determine the functionality and properties of the goods.
The price of the products represents the final price, as we are not VAT payers. Prices of postage and packing are listed in the Transport section.
- Transport for U.K. and other EU member states is provided by the courier company DPD / GLS.
- Orders received are shipped within the European Union at no additional charge, duty or other charge. For orders delivered outside the European Union, the customer pays the customs declaration fees.
- Transport for deliveries to the territory of the Member States of the European Union, or other countries is determined individually, based on the weight of the package.
- Price of postage for U.K. + EU member states is 15 € for orders up to 130e, over 130e postage is free.
- The seller may send the goods, which are immediately available to the buyer and deliver the rest of the order additionally within the legal period, but provided that the buyer will not be charged any additional postage, other than that included in the order.
Supply of goods
- Deliveries of the subject of performance (ordered goods) will be dispatched as soon as possible, depending on the availability of products and operational capabilities of the seller.
- Orders received during the business day before 14:00 will be shipped on the same business day. Orders received after 14:00 will be shipped the next business day. Orders are not shipped on weekends and holidays.
- Each customer is informed of all changes in the status of the order by email. You can check the status of the order after logging in to the system.
- The goods are delivered via courier service to the address specified by the buyer in the order. The shipment with the goods always contains a delivery note. The invoice will be delivered either with the delivered goods or no later than two weeks from the delivery of the order.
- Ownership of the products passes to the buyer by taking over and paying the full purchase price.
- We deliver goods within the EU member states but also to other countries outside the EU. For countries outside the EU member states, all shipments are subject to customs declaration.
- It is possible to pay for the goods in the following ways:
- Payment card - It is one of the secure forms of payment that takes a few seconds, with the card number, card expiration time and CVV code required. We send the goods immediately after receiving the payment.
- Transfer to a bank account - You send the money for the order as soon as possible after creating the order to our bank account. We send the goods immediately after receiving the payment. Payment must be credited to our bank account within 7 (seven) business days! Otherwise, the seller has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement.
Transfer fees are borne by the payer!
Liability for errors on the website www.monsterking.eu
- The seller warns that the information provided on www.monsterking.eu is partly taken over from third parties, may contain inaccuracies and may be updated without prior notice.
- The seller may at any time, without prior notice, change the products and services described on its website and does not guarantee the factual correctness of their content.
- The seller is not liable to any other party for direct, indirect or exceptional damages caused by the use of information from its own or linked websites.
- The seller reserves the right to change and supplement these OP and complaint conditions without prior notice to the buyer. In the event of a change in the OP or complaint conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by those OPs that were valid at the time of sending the order to the buyer and these are accessible on the seller's website.
- When collecting personal data, the seller is governed by Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) in Information Systems. The seller respects the privacy of the buyer. The personal data provided is protected against misuse and will never be provided to a third party.
- By using this online store, the buyer agrees to the collection and use of information about the buyer and his purchases under the conditions set out above. By registering the buyer, the buyer automatically agrees that you can be informed about the news about the online store by e-mail or telephone. If he no longer wishes for this information, he has the option to stop sending it by e-mail at any time.
- The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the security guarantee in the event of an attack on the server by an unknown perpetrator (hecker). Only in this case do the above-mentioned rules of data manipulation not apply.
- These general terms and conditions apply as stated on the operator's website on the day of sending the electronic order, unless otherwise expressly agreed between the two parties.
- By sending an electronic order, the buyer unreservedly accepts all provisions of the "terms and conditions" as amended on the day of sending this order.
- The buyer declares that he has read these general terms and conditions before completing the order and that he agrees with them. Notwithstanding any other provision of the Contract, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for lost profits, lost opportunities or any other indirect or consequential losses due to negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
The sale of goods through the online store www.monsterking.eu is governed by United Kingdom law!
Relations between the two parties that are not governed by these "Terms and Conditions" are governed by the relevant provisions of applicable UK law!